[Amps] Meter Faces

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Meter Faces
From: elmore@nssl.noaa.gov (Kim Elmore)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 11:25:01 -0600
Do any of you have a favorite way of printing new, multi-scale meter
faces?  And, when you do this, what do you print it on (equivalently, how
do you attach it to the old face)? I'd like to change the scales on a
perfectly fine meter, but so far have no good way to do it.  I found a
DOS-based program for this purpose, but it is tuned for an odd-ball printer
that I don't have.

Thanks!

Kim Elmore, N5OP
                           Kim Elmore, Ph.D.
                        University of Oklahoma
         Cooperative Institute for Mesoscale Meteorological Studies
"All of weather is divided into three parts: Yes, No, and Maybe. The
greatest of these is Maybe" The original Latin appears to be garbled.