[Amps] Meter Faces

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Meter Faces
From: wc6w@juno.com (Radio WC6W)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 11:41:59 -0800
Hi Kim,
   I used to have a bookmark for one of those... but, thanx to Microcrash
it is long gone.

   I think if you search for K8CU's website, he has a link to another
site run by a Jim... whose last name and call escapes me this morning,
who has a fair program that will print meter faces from an HP laser
printer or any other printer that understands HPGL.

73 & Good morning,
  Marv  WC6W