[Amps] 6m

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 6m
From: mark@sandlabs.com (mark)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 22:09:54 -0500
I've got a pile of mail, spitting about the legality of a 4KW Amp.
So you, as a group, will not get an unfortunate stroke, I need to
remind you that I had no intention to use it, nor did I mention the
usage of the amp on Amateur Bands as I do not have a Licence
for these frequencies.

The amp is to be used as a starting point for an industrial system
at which I am working now.

Please be considerate! Think (and read)  before you write!

Thank you all that responded in good faith ...

Mark