[Amps] EIMAC Confusion

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] EIMAC Confusion
From: mark@sandlabs.com (mark)
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 09:22:30 -0500
You are right Steve ... What throws me of that there are power sources
(filament & grid)
which are significant some times (200... 400W) and are not tacken in acount

In SS, the base/gate power is so small that you can realy ignore them.
However, filaments consumming 400W must recon with as your Power Buget
calculations can be really off ...

I am learning ... I am learning ... :)

Mark