[Amps] info needed

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] info needed
From: jtml@lanl.gov (John T. M. Lyles)
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 09:21:25 -0700
Can someone send me just a photocopy of schematic of the Harris
RF103A amplifier which has the 3-1000Z. I gutted it out, and have
this nice heavy epoxied brown plate transformer which I want to
reuse. nothing but wires coming out, which i ohmmetered to know which
are the two primaries. However, my Fluke DMM doesn;t resolve 0.1-0.8
Ohm differences well, and i don't want to immediately pop fuses. What
I need is the transformer and choke ratings, and the tranny wire
color code. Much appreciated. If anyone needs some part of it, like
the motor for tuning that inductor or the 'channel' switching
assembly, let me know. The tube is safely stored in my tube locker
with its chimney and socket.
73
john
K5PRO