[Amps] who makes the best?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] who makes the best?
From: Whagen6@cs.com (Whagen6@cs.com)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 02:22:14 EST
focusing the question for Mr. Measures, with tongue in cheek, then, which one
is the worst, dullest, with the least suprises, has great supression of vhf
oscillation, never blows up, can be dropped from the empire state building
and make a great big hole but keeps on ticking.
Dear Mr. Measures, I love reading your stuff, read the battle with ARRL, who
in your opinion makes the best commercially available amateur radio amp,
besides the ones that hacked on your articles of course!
Maybe your opinion is none of them, because they all cut important corners
for cost and lack of technical ability, etc,
I am curious as to what your opinion is!

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---