Spam Alert: Re: [Amps] The Philosophy of Science

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Spam Alert: Re: [Amps] The Philosophy of Science
From: on4kj at skynet.be (on4kj)
Date: Wed Feb 12 15:25:41 2003
Thanks a lot, and glad I was'nt that far from  the truth. ( not gods
truth.... or we'll start  over the whole thread ).
Quite a pitty, I guess these are a couple of exeptional fellows anyhow.
Regarding stonewalling, possible..... but with my narrow knowledge of the
language, I am not sure, or maybe naive.........

 Jos.