[Amps] SB220 Improvements

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] SB220 Improvements
From: MorgusMagnificen at aol.com (MorgusMagnificen@aol.com)
Date: Thu Feb 13 08:21:46 2003
I just tried to locate an official data sheet for this tube, but I could not
find one anywhere. However, my Radio Amateur's Handbook lists this tube as
having an 'operating range' of 110MHZ, which I assume they took from some
mfrs. data sheet.

Are you claiming that they sell this tube to the user with full knowledge
that it possesses a very harmful resonance WITHIN its specified operating
range? Like if FORD sold you an car knowing full well that it possessed an
(undamped) front end resonance that would be excited at 70MPH?

Eric von Valtier K8LV