[Amps] Help needed on Firebird Swinger F100-4-BIL Amp

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Help needed on Firebird Swinger F100-4-BIL Amp
From: vk3ym at iprimus.com.au (Rick Cole VK3YM)
Date: Mon Mar 31 15:28:20 2003
I have just aquired a couple of these amps that were made in the 70's by the
look of them..they run a pair of 6je6 tubes and that is about all I have had
the time to look at...Never having heard about or seen anything on these amps
before I am wondering if anyone can point me to some info on them such as
schematic etc...they both need re-building and they would do just fine for my
"QRO" 80 & 40Mtr setups..
      many thanks  Rick VK3YM
Firebird Swinger F100-4-BIL Amp