[Amps] Metron "Magnus" MA1000B and Alpha 78 Manuals available onsonic

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Metron "Magnus" MA1000B and Alpha 78 Manuals available onsonic
From: nospam4me at juno.com (skipp isaham)
Date: Wed Mar 5 01:47:05 2003
-
La vita a bella..!
-
Ciao amps members,
-
Just wanted to mention two new additions to the Amateur
Radio Page on the http://sonic.ucdavis.edu  web server.
-
I picked up a Metron "Magnus" MA1000B solid state
amplifier with a nice copy of the manual supplied.
Man this amplifier is sweet...!
-
I also picked a copy of the Alpha 78 manual up at the
flea market for one big sheckle...   (that's $1 to you
folks living in Santa Rosa... :-)
-
I've scanned both manuals into Adobe pdf files and
placed them at the above mentioned location. Feel
free to help yourself, however be advised they are
each nearly 5.5MB in file size.
-
Dial up connections will be extremely long and are
probably not practical for many people.  But give it a
try if you're game.
-
I'm always looking for pictures and manual scans to
place on sonic for everyone to share.  I ask that people
please not resell (for profit) copies I provide.
-
73's
skipp
-