[Amps] need to contact about web site

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] need to contact about web site
From: w4th at hotmail.com (Tom Hix)
Date: Fri Mar 14 16:55:20 2003

A few days back one of the members of this group sent me an email about my
post I had made about Chinnese tubes. They also commented on my web site and
offered to do some work on the site with maybe a swap for tubes
arrangement....I stupidly deleted that message by mistake but I would like
to contact the person that offered the help on my site.
If that person is still interested in doing some work on my web site, please
contact me again.
Thanks
Tom

Tom's Tubes: Specializing in Amateur Radio Amplifier Tubes, Sockets, & G3SEK
Triode/Tetrode Boards and Kits.   http://www.tomstubes.com