[Amps] 813 No parasitics

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 813 No parasitics
From: on4kj at skynet.be (on4kj)
Date: Tue Mar 18 17:16:17 2003
813's  You transfered me back in the fifties TOM
Are these valves still available or used ?
Remember I had a TX on board " Algerine Minesweeper  "  6V6 gt as an
ocillator, 807 gt as a driver and 813 in the PA. Never blowed one up. Even
when using portwave in harbor we just took the ant.off  :-). Dont try it
nowadays without a good protection...

Thanks TOM  for the trip.
Jos