[Amps] Silly idea?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Silly idea?
From: 2 at vc.net (rlm)
Date: Tue Mar 18 21:03:14 2003

>Rich said:
>
>"**  Those who are chagrined by (personal attacks) it despise history".
>
>Rich, I do not like personal attacks and I like history.  What has history
>got to do with personal attacks.

**  Everything a man said or wrote may be used against him.

>And, what has this got to do with
>amplifiers?

**  In a debate about about parasites in amplifiers such things were
said.  I got on the phone and talked to Varian's personel office in SLC.
Mr. Miklos was not as advertised by Mr. Rauch.  I talked to Varian in San
Carlos.  Mr. Brandon does not work for the engineering dept.  Mr. Miklos
was supposed to show up in January, 1997.   He did not.  I received a
telephone call about his R and D engineering manager shtik at Ham
conventions.

later, Colin

-  R. L. Measures, a.k.a. Rich..., 805.386.3734, AG6K,
www.vcnet.com/measures.
end