[Amps] RE: Amps Digest, Vol 3, Issue 81

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] RE: Amps Digest, Vol 3, Issue 81
From: jjones at etex.net (Jimmy Jones)
Date: Fri Mar 21 13:23:39 2003
<> Backup that drive Rich....Bad Boy

For those who ordered a Low VHF-Q parasitic suppressor retrofit kit from
me this week:  The orders I entered in the computer this week were lost
when the hard drive went kaput on 20-March.  If you ordered a retrofit
kit on or after 16-March, the order is gone with the wind.  Please send
me a copy of the e-mail you sent to order the kit and your order will
filled and mailed  tomorrow (Saturday).
tnx

-  R. L. Measures, a.k.a. Rich..., 805.386.3734, AG6K,
www.vcnet.com/measures.