[Amps] RE: Amps Digest, Vol 3, Issue 59

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] RE: Amps Digest, Vol 3, Issue 59
From: Dennis12Amplify at aol.com (Dennis12Amplify@aol.com)
Date: Sat Mar 22 15:24:06 2003
In a message dated 3/14/03 8:03:19 PM Central Standard Time,
kb7ww@easystreet.com writes:

> I'm sure you will find lots of support for having only licensed operators,
> but I see a few problems. How do you plan on checking to see if someone
> is licensed or not ??? What do you do about an someone who works in the
> commercial RF amplifier field that would like to pass on information, but
> is
> NOT a licensed operator ???
>
> Art
> KB7WW

 That second group would include me.

 FCC 1st class license P1-18-46767 back in the late 70's or early 80's.

 Now grandfathered to a General Commercial license.

 I let my ham license expire when my dad couldn't ever pass the code test.

Regards,

Dennis O.