[Amps] SB200 tuned input

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] SB200 tuned input
From: bnballew at tva.gov (Ballew, Bruce N)
Date: Wed Mar 26 09:16:31 2003
As a new amp owner, but with and old amp (SB200). I have other question. (By
the way thanks to the all that answered my 1st question. We have it rebuild
and are up to testing and hopefully operation.) On the tuned inputs on the
SB200 I have ran the analyzer on the input and find that the only coil/tuned
filter that appears to be tuned any were near the band is 40 meters. I have
check the SWR on this also and the any band, again that has a low SWR is 40
meters.  All the other coils/tuned filters are outside the band area. Is
this normal for the SB200. If so has anyone tested the inputs to see what
freq. that they are tuned to. And / or is there a way to tune them.  I would
like to make sure that they are tuned where they need to be and insure
proper operation of the amp..
Thanks for any help.
Bruce