[Amps] Filter cap for Henry 2k-3

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Filter cap for Henry 2k-3
From: wstarks at citynet.net (Bill Starks)
Date: Sun Mar 30 18:30:09 2003
Hello

I need to replace C10 in my 2k-3 PS. I just recently acquired this amp which
for its age is in very good condition.  On a physical inspection of the ps I
found some oil leakage from C10.  C10 is an oil filled .1uf 7500vdc
capacitor.  If anyone knows a source for oil filled caps please send it
along to me.

Bill Starks
K8WOS
Nitro, WV