[Amps] Cheap right angle drives

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Cheap right angle drives
From: sentek at sprintmail.com (Floyd Sense)
Date: Tue Jun 24 08:56:05 2003
Bet you haven't checked with Cardwell!  They still have the drives - here's
a link to one of them and they have at least one other:

http://www.cardwellcondenser.com/PAGES/nr12.html

Recently, I needed a couple of roller inductors made by Cardwell.  Surplus
Sales had them for $175.00 each.  Then I ran across the Cardwell website,
and found that I could buy the same inductor from them for only $95.00.
Cardwell responded to both telephone and email very quickly and shipped the
items promptly.

K8AC