[Amps] Re: Cheap right angle drives

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Re: Cheap right angle drives
From: g3xaq at hotmail.com (Alan Ibbetson)
Date: Tue Jun 24 08:57:08 2003
>From: qrp73@talk21.com
>This might be a futile post since i never found out what a Cardwell right
>angle drive sold for.
>Compared to what the Surplus Sales wants for a surplus unit this cheap unit
>is a good bet.

Greg,

You can buy direct, but even the regular Cardwell right angle drive costs
twice the one you've found, and the professional version (PRAD) just doesn't
bear thinking about. Here is their reply to my enquiry at the end of last
year.

  The PRAD is US$99.74 each
  The RAD is $29.98 each
  Shipping and handling will be about $25/$35
  accept VISA, AMEX, MC.
  Thank you,
  Paul Meyer
  Cardwell Condenser Corporation