RE: [Amps] Future availability of 3cx1200a7 and 3cx1500a7

To: Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [Amps] Future availability of 3cx1200a7 and 3cx1500a7
From: Joe Isabella <n3ji@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 08:48:56 -0700 (PDT)
Any reason why you guys are ignoring legal limit++ from a paif of 3-500ZGs for
less than $300??  Some amps will do 2kW+ with these tubes for less than than
the cost of a single new 3cx800.  Maybe he's only interested in ceramics (??).
I guess I'm just a "Bang for the buck" kind of guy -- NO PUN INTENDED!!!  :-)

**My appologies to the fellow I replied to off-list.  I keep forgetting that
this list doesn't use the reflector address when replying.

Joe,
N3JI