RE: [Amps] pi-net programs

To: "carl seyersdahl" <carlseye@tampabay.rr.com>,<Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [Amps] pi-net programs
From: "PAUL HEWITT" <wd7s@att.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 06:34:26 -0800
Hi Carl
Have you tried Ian's spread sheet??  It's the most versatile one I've used.
It allows for input of tube Cout and Cmin of the tune cap separately. Also
accounts for the tube to tune cap lead inductance, (intentional or not).  It
also accounts for the parasitic suppressors effect on tank parameters.  It
will allow  tank input impedance values down to 1 ohm above output
impedance, (51 > 50 etc.) Find it here,
http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek/
73, Paul

PAUL HEWITT