Re: [Amps] AL80A question

To: "RoadRunner" <rlake@ne.rr.com>, " AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] AL80A question
From: R.Measures <r@somis.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 01:43:11 -0800
**  The first goal is to get HV with the tube removed.  Before you get
too far along, the AL-80 needs a glitch resistor in the HV+ circuit 10
-20 ohms, 10 - 12 watt glass-coated should do the job.  Adding 3A diodes
across the meter movements is not a bad idea.
--  You might be interested in:
http://www.somis.org/bandsw.html