[Amps] 3.5 kV 2A REGULATED Power Supply: Schematic ?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] 3.5 kV 2A REGULATED Power Supply: Schematic ?
From: Frank Goenninger <frank_goenninger@t-online.de>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 20:55:25 +0100
Hi all on the list:

I have now tried to find (for several days) a design that builds a
power supply for about 3.5kV and 2A.

I'm looking for a regulated power supply design where output voltage
does not drop more than 1% on load. I will be using a 3-phase 400V
mains line.

The objective is to have a "standard" power supply for various amps
I have in the pipeline - starting with a GU-84b based grounded-cathode
project. Next, I want to build one with a 4CX3500A (boy, what a piece of
electronic device, wow).

So, all the "surrounding" modules should be as much adjustable as
possible...

Hm, I wonder if you guys have something to look at and to start from.

Thx es Happy New Year!

Frank, DG1SBG