Fw: [Amps] Astron SS-25

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Fw: [Amps] Astron SS-25
From: skipp isaham <nospam4me@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 09:40:41 -0800
I'm not a fan of the Astron and MFJ switching supplies,
but I do like the traditional Astron "analog" supplies
when properly de rated.  I buy and rebuild (with
my regulator upgrades) dead Astrons all the
time.
-
One thing very positive about Astron is their
outstanding customer service in the parts dept.
What appears to be a single person (gal) gets
the parts and diagrams out right away.
You can call her on the phone and she will
probably fax or mail you a copy of the diagram.

cheers
skipp