Re: [Amps] IMD & ALC's

To: Amplificadores Lineales <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] IMD & ALC's
From: GGLL <nagato@arnet.com.ar>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 16:51:01 +0000
If one could just use it as a 50 watts exciter (sliding the internal 50 W setting switch) with/without a 50 Watts only demanding linear, could this working mode being an improve in IMD?, is still an ALC overshoot?.
I have a 440 also and don't know (never tried that) what happens with ALC readings in the 50 watts max. output.

Best regards
Guillermo - LU8EYW.