[Amps] W6PO SK

To: "AMPS REFL" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] W6PO SK
From: "ARNE GJERNING" <gjerning@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 07:02:47 -0700
Had not seen this info on the reflector.  Received news from close friend
that Bob Sutherland, W6PO, is now a Silent Key.  I know many of us "old
timers" remember Bob for his articles and amps in QST and his importance in
getting the EME notes published by EIMAC a number of years ago (I still have
mine).

Bob was a dear friend when I lived in SF Bay area helping me to assemble my
160EL collinear for 2M EME then loaning me an amp for my first EME contest.
I spent many hours at Bob's shack in those days and I remember it well.  Bob
was very helpful to the amateur community and we have lost another great
guy.  My best wishes to his family.

73 de Arne N7KA