Re: [Amps] TT Titan 425 SAFETY QUESTION

To: <KD7EFQ@aol.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] TT Titan 425 SAFETY QUESTION
From: "Marc Wullaert ON4MA" <marc.wullaert3@pandora.be>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:46:37 +0100
Todd,

 Maby this could be better explained
but if you look at the schematics there is a safety bar when you open the
titan 425 .
this bar make's a short to ground.
but always first disconnect the mains and the hv wire first and wait 30
minutes.
and if you still don trust ,take some isolated wire ,connect one side to
ground/chassis
and the other one to the anode off the tubes .

73
marc on4ma