Re: [Amps] Re:An 'expert' responds

To: <kh6jj@mobettah.net>, <Amps@contesting.com>,<Dennis12Amplify@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Re:An 'expert' responds
From: "RICHARD GEORGE" <k6kwq@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 11:45:52 -0800
I have used the Heath export transformers on 240 60 hz with no problem, higher
voltage but still ran cool. In fact ran a pair in parallel for large GS-35 amp.
Would be interested in buying more of them.

K6KWQ Dick "12 Volt radios are for wimps, real radios can kill you" Still can't
make it go QRO with "More Power"