[Amps] 3CX1500D7 spec sheet

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 3CX1500D7 spec sheet
From: "Jim Homer" <jimhomer@email.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 19:42:45 -0800
I have posted the new EIMAC 3CX1500D7 spec sheet from K8ZE at the following
location.  I will leave it there for 2 weeks for anyone that wants a copy.  To
download, simply click on the URL below, and select SAVE.  This will allow you
to specify a location for the file.

Once downloaded, unzip the file and you will get 4 GIF files, one for each page
of the document.  Double-click on a GIF file to display it, and print if
needed.  NOTE: Please do not select OPEN, but rather SAVE.  This will download
it first, save it you your hard disk, and then you can open it once you have
saved it safely on your hard computer.

NO VIRUSES OR TROJANS, GUARANTEED!

Enjoy!

Jim Homer   W6"Just No Good!"

3CX1500D7 Spec sheet courtesy of Mike Switzer, K8ZE....!

DOUBLE-CLICK HERE =>   http://www.clientdynamics.com/downloads/3cx1500D7.zip