Re: [Amps] Serious design stage

To: peter.chadwick@Zarlink.Com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Serious design stage
From: R.Measures <r@somis.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 00:55:04 -0700

On Apr 23, 2004, at 12:01 AM, peter.chadwick@Zarlink.Com wrote:

Rich said:

but the li'l brother can be run easily on SSB from 1-phase 240v

I thought these days that Pacific G & E (I'm told that's 'Pacific Graft and
Extrortion!') was charging so much for electricity that very few could
afford to run a 'California kilowatt' any more.

 The post energy crisis (manufactured by Reliant and others) rates in CA are astronomical when one uses above the first level in rates. Our electric bills run about $38 per month after we converted to high efficiency appliances and lights. Photo-voltaic is cheap enough now that high rate level users can eventually pay back the cost.
- cheers, Peter

73

Peter G3RZP

Rich Measures, AG6K, 805.386.3734. www.somis.org