Re: Fwd: [Amps] Custom tranny winders in the UK

To: Dennis12Amplify@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: [Amps] Custom tranny winders in the UK
From: Philip de Cadenet <phil@transmittersrus.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 23:23:37 +0100
Dennis,

?That hams are complaining about the costs of high power transformers in
the UK.
?
?And I know that you are planning on getting into the transformer business,
to the point where you have ALREADY PURCHASED THE WINDING
MACHINERY.
?
If you seriously get into the business, you should consider exporting your
product.

I've never planned in getting ointo the transformer winding business.

If I win the lottery then I would love to produce "Son of Metron".

The worlds first 160-10m, 13.8v, auto-switched LPF, 1500w pep output (minimum) for 100w pep in mobile amp.

It ain't been done yet and probably never will.

Even Arne didn't have one in Terminator.

Check out my latest FM rig:

http://www.transmittersrus.com/pages/fmtransmitters/orbitcd50.htm

--
Philip de Cadenet G4ZOW