Re: [Amps] ENI Plasma RF Amplifier

To: jbigham2@kc.rr.com, Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] ENI Plasma RF Amplifier
From: Dennis12Amplify@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 23:40:48 EDT
jbigham2@kc.rr.com writes:
As mentioned before I have a 4 board ENI RF amplifier for plasma generator.
So far I have taken one board out and drawn a schematic.  It is a very simple
class C amplifier with feedback from collector to base for some stability.  I
have inquired with a company selling these used/refurbished but gotten very
little information that is helpful.  I still do not know what the main solid
state components are FET or transistor.

 Gene,

  I don't know if this info will help much, but the used ENI plasma generator
boards I purchased a few years back had transistors labeled ENI-21 ,or
something similar on them, and those parts were made and labeled for ENI by
Motorola.
  I believe their direct cross was the MRF448, which was a NPN slilcon 50
volt RF power transistor that worked really well at 13MHZ.

Regards,

Dennis O.