[Amps] Transformer website

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Transformer website
From: Will Matney <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 11:20:52 -0400
Since all the interest has came up about transformer design, and there really isn't anything on the web I've found about it, would anyone be interested in me putting up a website with all the information? If there's enough interest I don't care one bit to do it. I can supply not only the formulas, etc. but links to the laminate manufacturers and associated components needed to make them. Just let me know and if the interest is great enough I'll do one.

73's

Will Matney
US Amp