Re: [Amps] burnt-looking adhesive/sealant ... ?

To: "Mark Beckwith" <mark@concertart.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] burnt-looking adhesive/sealant ... ?
From: "RICHARD GEORGE" <k6kwq@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 06:48:16 -0700
It looks like someone had a bad parasitic problem at one time and used the Rich
Measures kit. The black stuff looks like HV dope they may have had an arching
problem at one time. On Ebay if they say they can't test it usually means it
don't work. Be careful I just got stung for $130.00 on Ebay.

K6KWQ Dick "12 Volt radios are for wimps, real radios can kill you" Still can't
make it go QRO with "More Power"