[Amps] RE: Need help

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] RE: Need help
From: "Thomas Hix" <w4th@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 04:41:22 -0500

Thanks to all those that have offered advise.....The consensus is that I need to check the connections on my line from the power pole at the street through the 100 amp breaker box and finally at the 240 receptacle in which my amp is plugged. OH, and the ground of the entire system must be checked also.....having said all that, I do have an electrician coming, and hopefully he will get to the bottom of my problem......stay tuned for the results.
Thanks again to all those who offered advise.....it was all most helpful.
73
Tom.....W4TH

Tom's Tubes: Specializing in Amateur Radio Amp Tubes & Sockets Also G3SEK Triode/Tetrode Boards & Kits http://www.tomstubes.com