RE: [BULK] - [Amps] Tempo Henry 2002 / FT-736R

To: 'David Vondrasek' <n5ito@davidv.net>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [BULK] - [Amps] Tempo Henry 2002 / FT-736R
From: Steve Katz <stevek@jmr.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 07:45:04 -0700
Based on that response, I'd say:

-Disable the RF keying circuit in the Mirage (really easy to do, just life
the sense lead)

-Use "hard keying" for the Mirage, as well as for the 2002.

Problem should go away.  If it doesn't, sounds like the Mirage is
oscillating under no-load conditions.

WB2WIK/6

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home." - Ken
Olson, Chairman & Founder, Digital Equipment Corporation (1977)