[Amps] russian tubes ORIGINAL data sheet

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] russian tubes ORIGINAL data sheet
From: Traian <yo9fzs@office.deck.ro>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 18:37:26 +0200
Hi all,

I want to point to a great source of information about russian tubes.
You can find the original data sheet for most of the russian made
transmitting tubes (GI, GS, GK, GM, GMI and GU series),
scaned from the original exporter's catalog (Electronintorg), at:

http://frank.pocnet.net/sheetsG.html

http://frank.pocnet.net/sheetsG1.html

No more guessing, no more searching, no more doubts about
translations, there are all the ORIGINAL data, for both russian
and english languages (in parallel, as it is the -maybe former-
exporter's catalog)!

As I know (and please correct me if I'm wrong):
G = transmitting tube
I = pulse
S = centimetric wave
K = shortwave
M = modulator
U = amplifier/oscillator

A great site, which I think that it will be of help to many of us...
Tnx to that OM!

73,
Greetings from Bucharest,
Traian, YO9FZS