[Amps] Chassis work

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Chassis work
From: Will Matney <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 17:31:43 -0400
Hello,

I got the face plate back today for the coil winder from Charles Byers, and everything fit perfectly. All holes were drilled exactly on center for the switches and variac. The rectangular hole for the counter fit perfect and snug. The price was better than that! All in all, I couldn't of asked for a better job.

If anyone needs anything custom from Charles, they need to get up with him now, before he has the knee surgery this month. I think it's only a few days off though. I'm not sure what he has as stock from the sales flyer either, I think mainly the cabinet kits, I'm not sure. Anyhow, below is the information for him.

Byers Chassis Kits
Phone/Fax: (717) 292-4901 (Between 6:00 & 9:00 EST, Fax 24 hrs.)
Website: http://home.flash.net/~k3iwk/
E-mail: k3iwk@flash.net

Best & 73's

Will Matney