Re: [Amps] A Meeting Ground

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] A Meeting Ground
From: Will Matney <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 22:37:24 -0500
Rich,

This only happens when the adversary has nothing else to fight with. Kind of like a politician slinging mud in a campaign they're fixing to loose.

=)

Will Matney

R.Measures wrote:

On Nov 5, 2004, at 3:50 PM, carl seyersdahl wrote:

  I beg to disagree just a bit:  I have never seen Rich disagreeable (
cranky) without a DARN good reason, and I've been a fan of his for quite
some time now.!!!

- I got cranked during the debate on parasitics when my adversary's attack dogs suggested that I was doing It with the high school girl who filled orders for parasitic suppressor retrofit kits. However, after thinking things over for a few milliseconds, I realized that this ad hominem was a signal that the debate was essentially over and that it was time to ignite a cigar.

cheers, Carl

   Nuff said.!!
    carl / kz5ca