Re: [Amps] pacemaker and hf amplifiers questions

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] pacemaker and hf amplifiers questions
From: "lncarman" <lncarman@swbell.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 10:06:02 -0600
Larry said:

I have an interesting question. What if my close proximity neighbor has a pacemaker & I'm aware of it, I'm running legal limit watts,
and their pacemaker stops pacing ( TILT! ) ? Who's gonna be liable in a court case? The manufacturer or me?
Makes me wonder if this has actually ever happened....
Do they have a amp building shop in prison?

Regards,
N5BIP

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Turner" <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>