Re: [Amps] .82 ohm

To: kwasny <kwasny@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] .82 ohm
From: RCM <robrk@nidhog.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 09:36:53 -0500
kwasny wrote:

I have been working on my SB-220 which had a parasitic oscillation. I have installed the parasitic oscillation kit but stilll have not been able to find a 2 watt .82 ohm resister which blew. Where can I get that resister? I live in the Ft Myers area and we have absolutely NO electronic part stores here. The closeist one is in Sarasota which is 60 miles away. I would like to get a few of thest resisters by mail if possible.

Thanks, Darryl - K5WAS

Buy your wife a new toaster.....Make your own from the old one.