RE: [Amps] 1/2" bore Control Knob

To: "'W0UN -- John Brosnahan'" <shr@swtexas.net>,<amps@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [Amps] 1/2" bore Control Knob
From: "Chris" <rfcrazy@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:44:19 -0800
Well I just got back from Home Depot and for the serious hombrewer you
can find a pair of acrylic shower handles with 1/2" shaft bore. Comes
with 1/2" adapter with 3 set screws. Looks a little funky, but for
around $7 bucks you get 2 huge heavy duty plastic knobs.

Thanks for all the advice and I will try various ways some of you have
mentioned. Thanks to all who replied to my post.

Chris