[Amps] (OT) Radio Compass Indicators

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] (OT) Radio Compass Indicators
From: "wc6w@juno.com" <wc6w@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 05:25:36 GMT

  My apologies for the OT query but, I've searched the net without success for
some answers on this topic.  I've an inkling that someone on this group may be
aware of the knowledge I seek.

  I'm trying to find the drive requirements for antique Radio Compass
Indicators.  Part numbers such as:

 MN-40D
 I-81-A
 I-82-A
 ID-90/ARN
 ID-91/ARN
 ID-92/ARN
 MN-98
 ID-134
 ID-231
 ID637/ARN
 et al.

  Do these all mate with 28 volt/400 Hz synchro transmitters?  Are they all 4
wire systems?   Know of any compatible sender part numbers?

  Any other info/pointers will appreciated!  Please reply off-group.

73 & Thanks!
  Marv WC6W

P.S. -- Does the ID-91 have a Radium painted dial?

*