Re: [Amps] 3CX1000A7

To: Osten B Magnusson <sm5dqc@areteadsl.se>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 3CX1000A7
From: David Kirkby <david.kirkby@onetel.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 00:52:50 +0000
Thanks, but that is *not* a complete data sheet for the 3CX1000A7 - it is only a summary.

N1RJ has sent me a full data sheet, so it can now be found at

http://www.g8wrb.org/

under the section on triodes.

If anyone has any more data sheets (especially Eimac) that are listed as missing e.g.

Triodes: 3CX400U7 (8961), 3CX800A7, 3CX800U7, 3CX1200D7, 3CX1200Z7/YU-181, 3CX6000A7 / YU-158, 3CX10000A7 / 8160, 3CX10000U7 or 3CX20000A7

Tetrodes: 8930, 4CX1500A, 4CX1500BC, 4CX15000J or 4CX20000A

I would appreciate a copy. Any format will do. pdf is my preference, but scanned images are fine - I can always convert to pdf.

I'm sure lots of people must have a full data sheet of the 3CX800A7, but nobody has ever sent me one.

Over 300MB has been downloaded this month and over 800MB last month from http://www.g8wrb.org, yet the 3CX1000A7 must be the first data sheet I have been sent in 6 months.

IF THIS VERY ONE-WAY TRAFFIC DOES NOT STOP (I.E. LOTS OF DOWNLOADS, BUT VERY FEW UPLOADS), I WILL ADD A PASSWORD SYSTEM. YOU WILL THEN BE ABLE TO EITHER

1) SEND A USEFUL DATA SHEET AND RECEIVE A PASSWORD FOR LIFE TO DOWNLOAD ANY DATA SHEETS YOU WANT.

OR

2) SEND AN EMAIL EXPLAINING YOU DON'T HAVE ANY MISSING DATA SHEETS AND GET SENT A PASSWORD TO DOWNLOAD A FEW DATA SHEETS ONLY.

Sorry, I happen to think the data at http://www.g8wrb.org/ is a useful resource, but few contribute material, but lots of people download it.

PS, there are bandwidth limits on the above data, so don't try downloading everything before I implement a password system, otherwise your IP will be blocked from the directory containing the data sheets !!

David Kirkby.

Osten B Magnusson wrote:

Here it is David!

http://www.cpii.com/eimac/catalog/140208.htm