RE: [Amps] Want to build first amp

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [Amps] Want to build first amp
From: "engelen.jan" <engelen.jan@skynet.be>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 12:05:52 +0100

Tony is right about this one, I´m building a gs35b HF amplifier, I
allread made a 6meter, 2meter and 70cm amp with this tube.
My HF amp is almost done, only the input circuit has to be made, and the
taps on the L have to be connected to the band switch.

The easy part is the common HV supply. With a separate metering cabinet.
The trafo is sitting under the desk, and the cavity is on a shelf. The
metering is right in front of me. If you are interested in some pics,
let me know.

73 Jan, ON6ZG