Re: [Amps] New FET's

To: "Amps@contesting.com" <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] New FET's
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 23:38:30 -0500
LOL, I wonder if they x-ray the toilet seat for a crack, or the other way around, x-ray the crack which will set on the seat? Also, I wonder if they tested each seat for comfort? You know, we wouldn't want any "Rear Admiral" to not be comfortable as they read their magazines, or catch a "draft", no pun intended.....

Best,

Will