[Amps] 250 volt transformer wanted

To: amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 250 volt transformer wanted
From: Gary Schafer <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:55:49 -0500
I am looking for a transformer around 250 volts at 500 ma to 1 amp.
A 120 / 240 volt isolation transformer would probably be ok.

I have a 900 volt transformer with a doubler in the power supply for an
old 813 amp. I get a little under 2500 volts. I would like the other
transformer to put in series to jack the voltage up to around 3000 volts.

Or if there is an inexpensive 1200 volt transformer that someone wants
to part with that might be an option.

Thanks
Gary  K4FMX