[Amps] (amps) RE: SB 200 Puzzler

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] (amps) RE: SB 200 Puzzler
From: Eg9k@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 20:22:18 EST
Hi again - I have received 6 reply's as to the my problem of the Tune dial
knob pointer pointing at the center of the 20 meter portion of the tuning knob
scale on the front panel when tuned up on 40 & 75 meters. Three of the replies
stated that their SB 200'S tuned up the same way and the other three replies
said their knob pointer was in the correct area for 75 and 40 meters when tuned
up on those two bands. As I've stated previously, I've checked out about
everthing I can think of. I would very much apperciate hearing from any SB 200
owners as to where their amp tune pointer point to when their amp is tuned up
on
40 & 75 meters. It still appears to me that I've picked up some additional
capacity somehow and it's causing my plate tune capacitor to require less
capacity (20 mtr. position) to tune 75 & 40 meters. 10, 15 and 20 meters work
perfectly.  Thanks Much for reading.  Harold  -  K9ge