Re: [Amps] close to off topic - how to read antenna R + jX ??

To: "Georgens, Tom" <tom.georgens@engenio.com>,"'Dan Sawyer'" <dansawyer@earthlink.net>,"amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] close to off topic - how to read antenna R + jX ??
From: "Dr. William J. Schmidt, II" <bill@wjschmidt.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 23:21:19 -0600
This is correct with the RF-1.  They do make a more expensive model which
gives real and imaginary parts directly however...

Sincerely,

Dr. William J. Schmidt, II  K9HZ
Trustee of the North American QRO - Central Division Club - K9ZC

Email: bill@wjschmidt.com
WebPage: www.wjschmidt.com

"If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into a committee; that
will do them in."  -- Bradley's Bromide