Re: [Amps] ARRL financials

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] ARRL financials
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 01:34:56 -0500
Dave,

I'd like to clarify something. I never alluded to them keeping anything hidden.
I said they were supposed to show a report by law because of someone elses
question. To me, I dont care if they show one as I dont have any money involved
with them. I will say that I doubt the report shows anything to where the money
actually went. That takes an audit to determine. But IMHO, I'll about bet if
there was one, they'd be a lot of unhappy campers around.

Will